This saw was designed specifically for use with Spyral sawblades by a major customer in Japan. It is the standard coping saw found in Japan. We have given it a larger ergonomically designed handle for the American Market. This saw applies greater tension on the blade than typical of conventional coping saws. See our review from the Woodworking Network!
- Total Flexibility: 360° tooth will cut in any orientation and direction, allowing complete flexibility in use
- Cuts In All Directions: Designed to cut all contours and shapes including notches, sharp v and spirals, saving the frustration of fighting the set of the blade
- Multi Use: Blades ends can be twisted off for use as a hole saw (.040" and .050" blades only); to reattach to saw, simply twist the ends back on
- Comfort Handle: Ergonomic design offers superior control and reduces fatigue
- Check out our Coping Saw kit!
|What's Included||1x Freestyle Coping Saw with 1x .040" diameter mounted blade|
|Depth of Frame||5"|
Ergonomic handle: Rubber, Plastic
|Country of Origin|
- To change blades on the coping saw, unscrew the handle. When inserting a new blade, hook the coping blade end on the top, then screw in the handle until you can hook the bottom end of the coping blade. Tighten handle until tight for proper tension, before use.
- To remove ends, use pliers to firmly hold blade close to end fitting and slowly twist end off. To reattach ends, use the same method to twist blades back on.
- NOT applicable to 0.028” coping blade.