This survival saw has been used by the U.S. Military for over 30 years. Originally developed by the USAF for a pilot survival kit, this saw meets the government specification NSN 5110-00-570-6896. This saw comes with sturdy steel removable end fittings with heavy duty rings. Each unit is packaged in a kraft envelope and comes with a spare blade.
- Military Grade: Trusted by the US Marine Corps for use in survival kits and sapper packs; originally developed by Warner Robbins Air Force Base
- Total Flexibility: 360° tooth will cut in any orientation and direction, allowing complete flexibility in use; 20 inch spare blade included
- Cuts In All Directions: Designed to cut all contours and shapes including notches, sharp v and spirals, saving the frustration of fighting the set of the blade
- Heavy Duty: Tempered steel blade will cut wood, light metals and mild steel; removable ends with strong steel rings.
- Proudly made in the USA
- For details on the Survival Saw click here
1x Spyral Military Saw
1x Replacement Blade
|Tempered Carbon Steel
|Country of Origin