- Cuts In All Directions: Designed to cut all contours and shapes including notches, sharp v and spirals, saving the frustration of fighting the set of the blade
- Cuts hard abrasive materials - ceramic tile, glass, stone, and concrete.
- Cuts composite materials - fiber glass and graphite reinforced plastics.
- Aggressive 80# grit, high density diamond coated.
- .050" diameter reduces kerf and effort compared to carbide rod sawblades.
- Don't Forget The Saw: Fits ONLY on the Spyral Freestyle Coping Saw - NOT compatible with standard coping saws
- Made in Japan
|What's Included||2x Diamond Coated Coping Saw Blades|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
To change blades on the coping saw, unscrew the handle. When inserting a new blade, hook the coping blade end on the top, then screw in the handle until you can hook the bottom end of the coping blade. Tighten handle until tight for proper tension, before use.